Hall County, Georgia
Calendar of Events - 2017
February 11, 2017 -- Precinct Mass Meetings
March 18, 2017 -- County Conventions
April 22, 2017 -- District Conventions
9th District Convention at Dillard House in Dillard, GA
June 2 - 3, 2017 -- State Convention in Augusta at the Marriott again
August 29 - Education Forum with - 6 pm meet and greet -- 6:30 pm meeting. Everyone invited - State School Superintendent Richard Woods and Superintendent of Hall County Schools Will Schofield. Sen. Isakson will not be able to attend but is sponsoring the event and sends his best
Learn more about the GA GOP Convention Process - Click blue link
2017 GOP Convention Process
Republican Women of Hall -- 2017 CALENDAR of Events below
Click on thumbnail graphic below to enlarge
Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at Noon
Recap of Ga Legislative Session
Meet a GA GOP Vice Chair Candidate
Click on thumbnail graphic at left to read, print out and share
This will be a Recap of the 2017 GA Legislature. Speakers are Rep. Emory Dunahoo of Hall County and Rep.
Kevin Tanner of Dawson County. Also speaking will be Carolyn Fisher, Chairman of the Forsyth Republican
Party and candidate for 1st VP of the GA GOP. EVERYONE is invited.
Location: Ramada Inn, (formerly Holiday Inn) 400 E.E. Butler Pkwy, Gainesville, GA 30501
Time: 11:30 a.m -- 1:00 p.m.
Check in and Buffet: 11:30 a.m.
Luncheon Meeting: Noon
PLEASE MAKE RESERVATION BY APRIL 21
RSVP to: Theresa Webb, email@example.com
Printable Flyers will be e-mailed to RWH mail lists.
Future Events - 2017
- March 28, 2017 -- RWH Executive Committee Meeting at O'Charley's in Gainesville -- 6:30 Dinner Meeting - 1775 Browns Bridge Rd SW, Gainesville, GA 30501
- March 29, 2016 - RWH New Members Morning Coffee (invitation only to new members and Membership committee)
- May 23, 2017 -- Wine and Cheese Event at Sweet Acre Farms in Alto -- Congressman Doug Collins, Speaker- Everyone is invited. - 678-769-5335 firstname.lastname@example.org
7584 Bill Wilson Rd. Alto, GA 30510
- July 8 - Annual July Picnic with the Hall GOP - Everyone invited. - Information TBA
- August 29 - Education Forum with - 6 pm meet and greet -- 6:30 pm meeting. Everyone invited - State School Superintendent Richard Woods and Superintendent of Hall County Schools Will Schofield. Sen. Isakson will be unable to attend but has sponsored the event and sends his best
- Location: Hall Republican Party Headquarters: 715 Queen City Parkway, Suite 200, Gainesville, GA 20503