Republican Women of Hall
April 2017 E-News
April and May RWH General Meetings
District and State Conventions
April 25th Meeting cancelled due to so many conflicts on this date. We are working on another meeting in May. Watch this space for updates.
Next RWH Meeting: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at Noon
Recap of Ga Legislative Session and
Meet a GA GOP Vice Chair Candidate
Click on graphic below to enlarge, read and share with friends.
This will be a Recap of the 2017 GA Legislature. Speakers are Rep. Emory Dunahoo of Hall County and Rep. Kevin Tanner of Dawson County. Also speaking will be Carolyn Fisher, Chairman of the Forsyth Republican Party and candidate for 1st VP of the GA GOP. Everyone is invited.
- Location: Ramada Inn, Gainesville (formerly Holiday Inn)
400 E.E. Butler Pkwy, Gainesville, GA 30501
Time: 11:30 a.m -- 1:00 p.m.
Check in and Buffet: 11:30 a.m.
Luncheon Meeting: Noon
- PLEASE MAKE RESERVATION BY APRIL 21
- RSVP to: Theresa Webb, firstname.lastname@example.org
Printable Flyers are being sent to RWH e-mail list along with this e-newsletter.
Make reservations by May 12. --
RSVP to Events Chairman Norine Cantor at email@example.com or call 678-780-6402
Sponsored by Congressman Doug Collins
9th District Convention - April 22, 2017
at beautiful Dillard House in Dillard, GA
Banquet on Friday night, April 21, at Dillard House
If you have questions, contact your Hall GOP Chairman
9th District GOP Convention
April 21st-22nd, 2017
The Dillard House
768 Franklin St, Dillard, GA 30537
View scenes from the The Henry E. Dillard
Conference Center where the convention will take place.
70 Delegates/Alternates from Hall County were elected to attend the District Convention in Dillard on April 22. Many of our RW of Hall will be attending this District Convention.
All 2017 GA GOP Conventions
February 11, 2017 -- Precinct Mass Meetings
March 18, 2017 -- County Conventions
April 22, 2017 -- District Conventions
9th District Convention at Dillard House in Dillard, GA
June 2 - 3, 2017 -- State Convention in Augusta at the Marriott again
Learn more about the GA GOP Convention Process - Click blue link below
2017 GOP Convention Process
Just in - News of the Day!
Republican Women of Hall President Lauren Bell with two of her children, Sage and B.W., visiting the White House during spring break. They are on their way back to DC for Easter with husband and father Ashley Bell. As most of you know, Ashley was picked for a full time job in the State Department. Click on thumbnail picture to enlarge.
More Republican Events and Organizations
▪ National Federation of Republican Women - NFRW www.NFRW.org ▪ GA Federation of Republican Women - www.GFRW.org ▪ GA GOP -- visit their website for future events www.GAGOP.org ▪ Hall GOP - visit their website for future events. www.HallGOP.com ▪ Hall County Young Republicans - Chase Reed, Chairman
RW of Hall Officers 2016 - 2017
* President: Lauren Bell
* Vice President: Tressa Rawlinson
* Recording Secretary: Traci McBride
* Communications Secretary: Bettye Chambers
* Treasurer: Rebecca Yardley
* Assistant Treasurer: Theresa Webb
* Immediate Past President: Martha Zoller
* Membership Chairman: Judy True
* Program Chairman: Dottie Krull
* Bylaws Chairman: Betty Fisher
* Campaign Activities Chairman: Ana Adams Wiley
* Fundraising Chairman: Martha Zoller
* Hospitality Chairman: Stacy Hall
* Caring for America Chairman: Tressa Rawlinson
* Communications Chairman: Bettye Chambers
* Publicity/Public Relations: Judy Sartain
* Events Chairman: Norine Cantor
* Achievement and Awards Chairman: position open
* Parliamentarian: Position open
Web page by B.Chambers