What happened at the GFRW convention?
Click here to read more and view photos of new officers.
RW of Hall Officers
RW of Hall Meetings- 2014
▪ March 29 - Breakfast meeting with our Hall legislative delegation 9:00 am Breakfast 9:30 am Meeting - Denny's, 1701 Browns Bridge Road, Gainesville, GA. To get the room at no cost, attendees are asked to purchase food. RSVP needed. Our Hall delegation will give a recap of the 2014 legislative session.
▪ February 27: Theme for the Evening: Project 51 - Taking Back the US Senate with Heath Garrett at Silver Bay Restaurant - 2415 Browns Bridge Road, Gainesville, GA.
Left: Well known and long time political activist Heath Garrett gives valuable information on Project 51, Taking Back the US Senate which is a national plan for electing Republicans to the Senate in 2014. There are 8 seats in play for the 2014 election -- Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana, Minnesota, Montana, North Carolina and South Dakota. Republicans need to hold all of the seats we now have and win 5 of the 8. Watch for their new instructive website which will be rolling out in about two weeks. We will be notified with instructions of how we can help. Read his complete impressive bio.
1. RW of Hall President Martha Zoller welcomes everyone 2. RWH member Traci McBride gave the invocation and lead the pledge of allegiance. She also spoke briefly explaining why she is running for Hall County School Board. 3. Rebecca Yarbrough, Bill Koklay, Mark Pettitt and Kingston staffer. 4. Libby Kingston, wife of Senate Candidate Jack Kingston, with Traci McBride. Mrs. Kingston gave a brief update on her husband's campaign. Looking over their shoulders are Rebecca Yarbrough and Bill Koklay. 5. Nikki Broun gave a campaign speech on behalf of her husband Paul who is running for US Senate. 6. A more relaxed photo of our keynote speaker, Heath Garrett.
▪ Click here to view photos of the February 15 event at Denny's-- The Heart of the Republican Party.
Return frequently for meeting updates.
to the Website of the Republican Women of
Hall County, Georgia
Message from the President:
In these times, Republicans are told they are out of step or they have to change. Our party is the party of timeless values of family, fiscal responsibility and constitutional values.
But we do need to reach beyond our circles and get the message out and women know how to do that
I invite you to become a member of the Republican Women of Hall. We are a part of one of the largest grassroots groups of women in the nation. The combination of fellowship and Republican values will allow us to move our party's message through every election cycle.
Let's get working.
Republican Women of Hall President
Please tell your friends!Objectives of this club:
Regular meetings will be held once a month. The first membership meeting will take place on September 26, 2013, at 5:30 p.m. at Silver Bay Restaurant - 2415 Browns Bridge Road Gainesville, GA 30504. You will be notified of future meetings.
Increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government through active political participation.
Foster loyalty to the Republican Party at all levels of government and work for Republican candidates in all elections.
Promote the principles of the Republican Party and the objectives and policies of the Republican National Committee.
Support the objectives and policies of the Republican National Committee, National Federation of Republican Women, and Georgia Federation of Republican Women.
Promote an informed electorate through political education.
We hope the Republican Women in Hall County will join us as we unite to work with other Republican groups to help save our country, take back the U.S. Senate, maintain a majority in the Congress and elect a Republican president in 2016. We must also continue to work to maintain a Republican majority in the GA Legislature as well as local offices. Your help and dedication is needed.
T-Shirts are here. Join and buy yours ASAP. Click here to contact Theresa about purchasing shirts.
▪ Click here to download Republican Women of Hall Membership Form.
Please fill out and bring to next meeting or mail to Theresa Webb.
See mailing information on the form.
Republican Women of Hall will be affiliated
with the following:
View special page
E-mail Republican Women of Hall
RW of Hall logo by CottonEyed Joe's
▲ Top of page
Paid for by the Republican Women of Hall - not authorized by any
candidate or any candidate committee.
© Copyright 2013. The Republican Women of Hall. All rights reserved.
Website by Bettye Chambers, RWH Communications Secretary
Contact webmaster to report site problems